Micro Finance - Khomasrc
Micro Finance Scheme (MFS)
- MFS aims at promoting entrepreneurship. establishment and employment creation in rural areas.
- Provide financial support to entrepreneurs.
- Build capacity of rural entrepreneurs.
- Generate income for beneficiaries.
- Available project is announced through appropriate media channel.
- Application are done on prescribed forms and are considered by the Constituency Development Committee.
- Approval is done by the Regional Council through a Regional Technical Committee.
Support for MFS
- An agreement is entered into between the Region council and the beneficiary for three years.
- The Regional Council provides Material, Technical and Financial support.
- Financial support between N$ 10,000.00 and N$70,000.00
- Financial support is given in two ways, 90% of the total amount in material form and 10%in cash to cover administration cost.
- Regional Council conduct regular consultation with project members and report on progress
- Monitoring and Evaluation will continues for three years.
- All Namibian residing in rural areas from the age of 18.
- People living with disability.
- Vulnerable group
- Sun Community and other Marginalised group