Community Hall - Khomasrc
Community HallsReservations for Kovambo Nuyoma Community Hall
The Council Rental Charge is N$5000.00 per day plus a damage deposit of N$3000.00 (refundable), total amount payable is N$8000.00.
The following conditions must be noted:
- Payment should be done within a month or as soon as possible.
- A contract after payment need to be signed before using the hall
- No Structural changes should be done on the hall.
- No pins should be placed into the wall.
- Consultation of arranging the hall should be done one day prior to the event date.
- The Council does not have any catering facilities and no cooking/braai should be done within the premises.
- Please take note that you are responsible for cleaning the hall after usage.
The damage charge of N$3000.00 is covering the following:
- Lost items
- Cleaning (if not cleaned after usage)
Should you need more information, please contact Ms Mirjam Iita at 0812857601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 working days.
Emergency Telephone Numbers
|Headquarters Fire Station||211 111|
|Maxuilili Fire Station||212 265|
|Otjomuise Fire Station||290 3381|
|Diaz Street Fire Station||250 084 / 250 446|
|Namibian Police||10 111|
|State Hospital||203 9111|
|City Police Emergency||302 302 (Toll Free)|
|290 2239 / 290 2454 / 3|
|Electricity Failure||222 658 (All Hours)|
|Water & Sewerage||290 2402 / 2162 (After Hours)|
|City Traffic Management||290 2722 / 258 473|
|Rescue 911||222 255|
|Disaster / Emergency CO||081 127 8368|